Saturday, December 18, 2010

Single me...new adventure

Single me here and off to a new adventure. This week as been, well let's just say it has been. A new adventure has started and the excitement is high. I stopped, took a look around and said now is the time. This is me and I want the world to see me as I am and not how they assumed I would be. I am single, I am a mother to two great kids, I am a hard worker and honest person and I am so much more. So much more that I want the world to see what makes Single Me who I am.

I have within me the strength and power to love, laugh and make others happy. I am the light you see in the distance and yet doubt within yourself keeps you from. My new adventure is simple and clear, it is where the greatest of loves is created and life begins. It begins right here and now, with ME!!!!! Loving myself and living my life the way I was meant to. I never needed someone to help me or motivate me, I only need someone to share the joy of living with.

So, here I go folks....off to a running start. Live, laugh and do it again.....I will keep you posted on the adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment