Friday, October 8, 2010

Stepping back for a second

Single me here again, stepping back for second. Please disregard everything I have said, advised or implied. In matters of the heart, it does not matter. In place of my usual blog (while I evaluate what my next topic is) please enjoy a little poem:


Cold slumber creeps upon my soul like a winter storm.
Say good bye to the warmth of the summer breeze
Say good night to the sunlight and its glory
The rocks shall seal this cave I have withdrawn into
Never to reveal the treasure that is my heart inside
I am lost to all and to none.

On that note, be back soon as oh lets see, a hard working independent (still single) woman and mom.

Live, laugh and do it again...because tears are never worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Keep it coming girlfriend, I love listening to your opinion.

    ReplyDelete